British men with glasses appreciation post
Guess who just watched a two min porn and managed to survive.
this is so perfect i’m going to pass out
Oh god I was so not ready for that! I just thought it was a commercial where he did the voiceover and it was too much seeing him in that Jag so my heart actually started racing and tears began streaming down my face and now I feel like an idiot! XD But he was so beautiful!!
He’s an amazing actor who brings something new to every role he chooses, and every time he takes on a new role, he becomes a different person(he’s a chameleon!)
He has a fantastic personality.
His great sense of humour.
His voice is like “a Jaguar hiding in a cello” covered in dark liquid chocolate.
He can draw-Link.
He likes(loves*cough*) Martin Freeman so much.
His name(Benedict Timothy Carlton Cumberbatch)
He’s not afraid to make fun of his name, “It sounds like a fart in a bath, doesn’t it? ”.
He would like to live with Martin Freeman at the 221b Baker street set.
He would like to have Martin Freeman as a pocket pet.
He played Titania, Queen of the Fairies in the Shakespeare play “A Midsummer Night’s Dream”.
He can sing-Link.
- The way he can pull of glasses-Link, Link, Link.
- His lisp-Link(2:05)
- His Abs-Link, Link, Droooooooooooooooooooolllll!!
Because he can do something like this on the red carpet and still walk away looking cool as shit.
“My first acting role was as Joseph in my primary school’s nativity play. Mary took too long saying her lines… so I pushed her off the stage!”
He is Sherlock (Fucking)Holmes.
He’s Smaug„„,do I need to say more?
- He can play the piano.
Updating because of this epic post.(so it wasn’t me who thought of the following but I totally agree)
- Because he’s so humble and modest.
- His waist…..I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s smaller than mine.
- He is so NICE, and I have never met the man but sometimes you can just see that a person is good straight through.
- Because he’s so intelligent.
- (as cosmostrekker so well put it)”He reads a significant amount. And-
- Can carry out urbane conversations.”
- He has a spectacular vocabulary.
- He can write. If he hadn’t become an actor he should have thought about becoming a writer or a journalist.
- He learned a few of the basics to play the violin for his part as Sherlock Holmes.
- Scuba diving…
- Rock climbing..
- He’s the biggest dork on the planet.
- He can do so many accents.
Updating again. (Does this man ever stop being awesome?….no)
- Because he would like to have The Only Way Is Up-Yazz to be played at his funeral. XD
- His most overused phrase is “Erm”(I’m not alone ;__;).
- His most unappealing habit (according to himself) is hoarding (I do that too…)
- Because he’s so self-conscious (according to himself he doesn’t like the size and shape of his own head, he knows he has been likened to Sid from Ice Age).
- His most embarrassing moment-“When I was six, I got stung by a wasp in a Greek market. A widow pulled down my pants, held me upside down and rubbed an onion on my bum.”.
- He has a part in the next Star Trek movie as the villain(rumours says it’s Khan Noonien Singh, but the makers of the film won’t say.(about Khan from Wikipedia-“Khan is a genetically engineered superhuman tyrant who once controlled more than a quarter of the Earth during the Eugenics Wars of the 1990s.”…………GENETICALLY ENGINEERED SUPERHUMAN TYRANT!!! I HAVE GOT TO SEE THIS!!!)
- Also when Benedict found out that he got the part in Star Trek, he jumped around and screamed.
- He would really, really, really, really, really, reeeeeeeeaaalllyy like to have children, and views the fact that he is still childless as a “big disappointment”.
- He fancies Rupert Graves and thinks he’s “dishy”.
- His “guilty pleasure” is The X Factor.
- Nude on stage for Frankenstein……..NUDE. I mean Jebus Christ, look at that Bum! (I know this is old news, but I just thought of the fact that this is yet another reason why I love him, and needed to add it to the list).
- His performance in Third Star. All of his performances is of course magnificent, but this. This. THIS. THIS!
- He can’t cut tomatoes(or he can, and he was just really nervous whilst doing that program)
- He likes John Lennon better than Paul McCartney(me too).
- His fancy dress is “A sort of Snoop Doggy 50’s pimp…..thing”.
- (Answering the question “Money or sex?”)“……Sex*laughs*”
- During the filming of the scene in “A Scandal in Belgravia”, where Irene Adler whips Sherlock to make him let go of the mobile. Laura Pulver who plays Irene asked Benedict if “he wanted her to ease off” and he answered “Oh no, go for it.”
- “Oooohh my gooood!!!!”
- “Rupert Graves is good at football and has five children”
- Because of faces like these: Link
- SWAG BAG!!! LINK
- His shoe size is 11(!) That’s like 45 in European size, and you know what they say about the size of a mans shoes, it indicates what…?
- His eye colour, is it green? Blue? Grey? Yellow? WHAT?!!!!
- The little sassy head twirl he does in this interview at 1.06.
- “I’m always up for free shoes, are you kidding?!/../Next time I will be more demanding, ‘where are my free shoes, where are they?’” Link
- Adding one more thing about him doing weird things on the red carpet and still walking away looking cool as shit. This
Did I forget anything?
To cheer all of us that can’t be at the Sherlock screening up, look who I found in January’s British Vogue. It’s Unexpected Benedict! He looks so very handsome too, I love the stubble. Drooooooooooool.
at least john is not having a nightmare about Afghanistan
“John the Hobbit-sized” #03 the catcher in the jam
well, this should’ve been titled “John the pocket-sized“… he gets smaller here