Have some handporn, friends!
I knew there was something wrong in this gif.
OH MY GOD
is this going to be a thing? like the jensen-harlem-shake thing? because … I really would like for this to be a thing.
I love the way his tie is all askew. And how he’s wearing his ‘comfy’ sweater in an editorial. GUHHHHHH.
“Get out. I need to go to my mind palace.”
I SWEAR TO GOD WHEN THIS FANDOM IS NOT ON DRUGS IT MAKES SOME OF THE BEST GIFSETS
TEN DAY SHERLOCK CHALLENGE : DAY 1; favorite male character
≡ sherlock holmes
Sherlock and his second most essential thought process (the first one being John-John-John-Jaaaawn of course)
hE lOoKs LiKe a dOLl?!?//1>?
I’ll take two
@SteveLawes it’s been emotional here too!!
I love you.
john green found the thing you guys
Nerdfighter Benedict? Or just failed Vulcan?
As far as I can tell, there are eight possibilities here. (I’ve spent a fair bit of time thinking about this.)
1. Benedict Cumberbatch is a hardcore nerdfighter and when Martin Freeman threw up a gang sign, Cumberbatch was like, “I have one of those.”
2. Cumberbatch, who obviously has a relationship with Star Trek, just naturally changed the Vulcan sign (pulling in the thumbs, turning the palms inward, crossing the arms) in precisely the same way that I happened to change the Vulcan sign when I first made the nerdfighter sign in the halcyon days of 2007.
3. One of the interns on set who has gained the trust of Benedict Cumberbatch was like, “If you do your hands like this, the Internet will get really excited.” And so he did.
4. BBC, in their infinite wisdom, staged the entire photo and Cumberbatch was taught the nerdfighter sign (I MEAN LOOK AT THE PERFECTION OF HIS NERDFIGHTER SIGN! He seems so comfortable and confident in it, almost as if it is muscle memory, almost as if he has flashed it to his laptop screen on hundreds of occasions in the past, but I digress) and this photograph was staged to get people psyched for Sherlock, although what tiny segment of nerdfighteria is not already psyched for Sherlock? Also, if this is the case, who is Martin Freeman trying to advertise to? Residents of the West Side?
5. Benedict Cumberbatch has a relative or a friend who is a nerdfighter and so he is passingly familiar with nerdfighteria and liked what he has seen and wanted to make us all very happy.
6. The nerdfighter sign also happens to be the hand sign of some obscure English gang with which I am unfamiliar called like The East London Wanderers or The Slightly Intimidating Liverpudlians or whatever.
7. Nerdfighteria actually figures in the plot of the new season of Sherlock. Perhaps a nerdfighter has been (wrongly no doubt!) accused of a murder.
8. Benedict Cumberbatch was playing some kind of British version of Rock Paper Scissors against two invisible opponents, and he went double scissors (as any smart person would).
We just needed this again, but now with fyll John Green analyze
why is john green so perfect
I’m willing to bet that Cumberbatch has no ide what a nerdfighter is. I didn’t until just then.
I enjoy you getting your bad on